- Health & Social Care 28/06/17
- Research & Innovation 28/06/17
- ICT 27/06/17
- Government 27/06/17
- Research & Innovation 26/06/17
- Government 26/06/17
- Health & Social Care 26/06/17
- ICT 23/06/17
- Government 23/06/17
- Health & Social Care 23/06/17
Recent development in in situ electron microscopy is discussed by Thomas Willum Hansen, Senior Researcher at DTU CEN – Center For Electron Nanoscopy. Cont[...]
Climate Service Center Germany (GERICS) discusses the need to prepare for climate change as a business, presenting a tool to advance the understanding of opport[...]
imec.istart is a business incubation / acceleration program that supports tech start-ups with coaching, facilities and funding. The program has been recognized [...]
Vittorio Cristini and John Lowengrub presents insight into the self-organizing morphogenesis and how it can be instigated by multimodal feedback control… [...]
Ricerca sul Sistema Energetico carries out research into the field of electrical energy with special focus on national strategic projects funded through the Fun[...]
Fujitsu helps organisations around the globe manage their cyber security and continuity risks effectively, giving them flexibility in the way they work and enab[...]
GenTORE – “GENomic management Tools to Optimize Resilience and Efficiency” is a H2020 project that aims to develop innovative genome-enabled selection and[...]
Although the name Department of Animal Biology is relatively new, this area of biology has a long tradition of excellence at the University of Illinois. Victor [...]
- Dr D Munro - what impact might Brexit have on this important work...
- G.C. - Cost of installation is grossly underestimated because a high number of installa...
- aodhan breen - Concise and easy for someone to understand...
- Terresa Chery - It is truly a great and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that you just sh...
- Theresa Hughes - I am really pleased to see a move towards sow freedom during lactation. Accepted...